- The article is the result of research in the field of Visual Communication Design and Multimedia, is not plagiarism, and has never been published. Submissions should attach
- All submissions are reviewed anonymously by the reviewer who is appointed by the editor according to the field of their expertise. The author conducted a revised article based on the recommendations of the review and editor within a specified time.
- Everything that related to the licensing citations or the use of computer software in arranging articles is the sole responsibility of the author. The licensing citations related to intellectual property rights (Haki) and the legal consequences that might arise.
- The articles written follow the guidelines that have been determined. Template for writing can be downloaded in
- Each year there are two periods of journal publishing, in February and August. Delivery articles have done at least one month before the publication.
- For more details, please read our journal
MANUSCRIPT BODY TEXT GUIDELINES
Abstract should not contain more than 200 words and written using Calibri, 11, single, italic and in one column format. Abstract is written in Indonesian and English, where the position of Indonesian abstract is above English abstract. Keywords: font, paper, format [keywords written in small characters except abbreviation, in 3-6 words, separated by commas, Calibri, 11, italic]
Articles are written in A4 paper size with several pages ranging from 12 to 20 pages including abstracts, tables, figures, and reference lists. The introduction contains the background and objectives of the study based on problems and phenomena as well as their relationship with the existing theories. Show the novelty of existing research. The article content is the original work of the author which has never been published in print or other online media. [Calibri, 12, normal]
The research method contains an explanation of the research approach undertaken, the focus of the study, respondents, the size and determination of the sample, how to collect data and how to analyze data.
D. RESULT AND DISCUSSION
Results and Discussion contains a discussion of data and analysis related to the method used and the implications for the results of research (scientific impact).
Every paragraph change there is one blank line. The line spacing for scripts is single. Numbering headings with Arabic system with sub-headings up to a maximum of 3 levels.
The tables must be numbered in the order in which they are presented (Table 1, etc.). The title of the table is written on the table with a centered position. Writing the table number is followed by a colon (:). The size of the Calibri font used is 10 and the position of the writing in the center (centered). Each table description must be supplemented by its source or reference.
Images must be numbered in the order in which they are presented (Figure 1., etc.). The title of the image is placed under the image with the center position (centered). Writing the picture number is followed by a period then the title of the image. Calibri font size used is 10 points, centered position. Each description of the image to be equipped with the source or reference. Every image including photos must be in good condition and worthy of printing with a minimum resolution of 200 dpi.
The conclusion should answer the purpose of the study, telling how your work can advance the current knowledge. Without a clear conclusion, reviewers and readers will find it difficult to assess the work, and whether it needs to be published in a journal or not. Do not repeat the results that have been displayed in the abstract, or only the experimental results. Provide clear scientific justification of your work and show possible apps and extensions. You should also suggest future research and/or ongoing research.
Reference to bibliography is written in sequence and everything contained in the bibliography must be referred to in writing or paper. Source citations in the manuscript are written in brackets, for example: (Sihombing, 2007: 27). Writing a bibliography uses the following conditions;
- Must use journal references in the last 10 years at 30% of the total reference.
- Standard writing references and bibliography use the Harvard method or APA Style.
- Using citation software such as Mendeley the referenced source