Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submitting author hereby warrants that the submission is original and that she/he is the author of the submission together with the named co-authors; to the extend the submission incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the work of others, the submitting author has obtained any necessary permission.
- Articles that are submitted must be free from PLAGIARISM and other violations of COPYRIGHT
- The submission file is Microsoft Word file format (.doc / .docx)
- IMPORTANT! -> When entering the submission's metadata on this website (Step 3 of the submission), name ALL authors of the paper. For more than one, use the "Add Contributor" button. Take care of the order of the authors. First of all, enter the first author. This is not only an annoying formality. If you don't give all authors they won't be listed in various indexing services and won't appear in the TOC of the printed version!
- In the next step, fill in the "Affiliation" field, even if it is not marked with an asterisk. Please give the complete postal address of your institute.
- The text is written in English or Bahasa Indonesia and meets this journal's formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.