• Each submitted paper will be checked by the Editor to verify its suitability for possible publication in the IJECSA Journal. The decision will be based on the value of novelty obtained, suitability to the template such as writing structure, and writing style. Each paper submission will go through special software to check for plagiarism and verify its authenticity.
• Appropriate papers will proceed to the next process, namely the review process and each manuscript will go through a rigorous peer review process, involving at least two anonymous international reviewers (Single Blind Review), who are experts in the relevant subject area of the manuscript.
• The review process and reviewed articles are handled in the strictest confidence.
• Expert reviewers, who are invited to review submitted articles, are asked to indicate whether or not they have a conflict of interest. They are also asked to provide highly objective and justifiable recommendations following the best accepted scientific integrity measures. Reviewers are expected to provide clear reasons behind the recommendations given including the significance of the work, originality, clarity, relevance to the scope of the Journal, citations of all relevant works and others.
• Editor's decision, based on reviewer's recommendation, to reject paper submissions may not be resubmitted. However, if the Editor-in-Chief's decision is to make a minor/major revision, the authors of the article should prepare a revised version in which they respond clearly to comments from reviewers. The revised version must be accompanied by a response letter indicating how and where in the revised version of the manuscript, that the author has responded to one-on-one reviewer comments. The revised version together with a response letter from the author will be sent to the reviewers again to make a final, justifiable recommendation.
• Each accepted manuscript will be assigned a Digital Object Identifier (DOI), published online in the next edition after going through the proofreading process.