Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Tingkat Kemiskinan Kabupaten dan Kota Provinsi Sulawesi Selatan

  • Suryati Suryati Universitas Andi Djemma
  • Muhammad Syukri Universitas Andi Djemma
Keywords: Total Population, GRDP, AMH, AHH, Poverty Rates


The purpose of this study is to analyze the factors that influence the poverty rates in the Regencies and Cities of South Sulawesi Province. This type of research is applied research with secondary quantitative data. The data used in this study are secondary data obtained by the Central Statistics Agency (BPS) including population data; PDRB per capita; AMH, AHH, and the poverty rates of Regencies and Cities in South Sulawesi in 2019. Based on the results of the study it can be concluded that the population, per capita GRDP, AMH and AHH simultaneously affect the poverty rates of Regencies and Cities in South Sulawesi. Whereas, partially per capita GRDP variable and AMH variable significantly influence the poverty rates of Regencies and Cities in South Sulawesi. With the coefficient of determination each variable has a contribution to the poverty rate of 57.7% and the remaining 42.3% is influenced by other indicators not yet examined. The suggestions for the improvement and development of subsequent research is by adding other variables that can affect poverty rates. With the hope that there will be efforts from all parties, especially the local government, to present superior programs, for example the UMKM development program that can reduce poverty and have an impact on people's welfare.


[1] S. Sumarto, M. Vothknecht., and L. Wijaya, “Explaining the Regional Heterogeneity of Poverty: Evidence from Decentralized Indonesia,” Work. Pap., no. IV, p. 25, 2014.
[2] B. Benazir and A. Azharsyah, “Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Kemiskinan di Kabupaten Pidie Jaya,” in Prosiding Seminar Nasional Pascasarjana (SNP) Unsyiah, 2017, pp. 79–85.
[3] S. Djojohadikusumo, Ekonomi Pembangunan. Jakarta: PT. Pembangunan, 1995.
[4] Y. Yolanda, “Analysis of Factors Affecting Inflation and its Impact on Human Development Index and Poverty in Indonesia,” Eur. Res. Stud. J., vol. XX, no. 4, pp. 38–56, 2017.
[5] B. Van Leeuwen, “The Development of Inequality And Poverty In Indonesia, 1932–2008,” Int. Inst. Soc. Hist. Utr. Univ., pp. 1–32, 2016.
[6] V. Alatas and B. A. Olken, “Targeting The Poor: Evidence From A Field Experiment In Indonesia,” Natl. Bur. Econ. Res. Cambridge, 2010.
[7] B. P. Statistik, Data Dan Informasi Kemiskinan Kabupaten / Kota Tahun 2018. Jakarta: Badan Pusat Statistik, 2018.
[8] B. Bakhtiar, Manajemen Keuangan Daerah (Pengelolaan Keuangan daerah Berbasis Ekonomis, Efesiensi & Efektifitas). Makassar: PT. Umi Toha, 2017.
[9] Bappenas, “Evaluasi Pelayanan Keluarga Berencana Bagi Masyarakat Miskin (Keluarga Prasejahtera/KPS Dan Keluarga Sejahtera–I/KS-I,” Jakarta, 2010.
[10] D. Didiharyono, M. Marsal, and N. Nasruddin, “Multivariate Regression Analysis With KICC Method In Measuring Of Society Welfare In South Sulawesi,” J. MATH Sci., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 5–13, 2017.
[11] B. Sulsel, Sulawesi selatan dalam angka 2018. Makassar: BPS Provinsi Sulawesi Selatan/, 2018.
[12] A. Khabhibi, “Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Tingkat Kemiskinan,” Tesis FE. Univ. Sebel. Maret, 2013.
[13] R. Permana, “Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Tingkat Kemiskinan Di Provinsi Kalimantan Timur,” FORUM Ekon. J. Ekon. Manaj. dan Akunt., vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 111–129, 2016.
[14] N. P. A. P. Margareni, I. K. Djayastra, and I. G. . M. Yasa, “Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Kemiskinan Di Provinsi Bali,” PIRAMIDA, vol. XII, no. 1, pp. 101–110, 2016.
[15] R. Rusdarti and L. K. Sebayang, “Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Tingkat Kemiskinan Di Provinsi Jawa Tengah,” J. Econ., vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 1–9, 2013.
[16] B. Tisniwati, “Analisis faktor-faktor yang mempengaruhi tingkat kemiskinan di indonesia,” J. Ekon. Pembang., vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 32–46, 2012.
[17] MUSA AL-JUNDI, “Analisis Faktor Yang Mempengaruhitingkat Kemiskinan Provinsi-Provinsi Di Indonesia,” Tesis Fak. Ekon. UNDIP, 2014.
[18] H. S. DK, “Analisis Faktor Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Tingkat Kemiskinan Di Sulawesi Selatan,” Tesis Fak. Ekon. UNM, 2016.
[19] P. Warr and A. A. Yusuf, “World food prices and poverty in Indonesia *,” Aust. J. Agric. Resour. Econ., vol. 58, pp. 1–21, 2013.
How to Cite
S. Suryati and M. Syukri, “Analisis Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Tingkat Kemiskinan Kabupaten dan Kota Provinsi Sulawesi Selatan”, Jurnal Varian, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 13-19, Oct. 2019.